Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wasted Time

I can tell you what a waste of time most meetings are. I have experience. I listened to countless worthless presentations and thought there must be a better way. I now found a better way and am so happy to be able to share it... Idea Power.

Ideas are like the wind, mostly they just blow by. With our process, it's like putting up a huge wind turbine capturing your team's ideas and turning them into power -- idea power -- power for executive action.

What's your story... the worst meeting you've ever been in? Where was it? What was the purpose? What happened? Why did this meeting happen at all? I will feature the most interesting story in an upcoming post. Thanks!

I have a new course on effective meetings... click here to create a new account and check it out!

No comments: